The Escape Plan 2023 software is a tool to create escape and rescue plans according to DIN ISO 23601 in multiple languages. In addition, you can also use Escape Plan 2023 to generate fire department plans according to DIN 14095 (overview plan, floor plan, object plan) including the corresponding symbols according to DIN 14034-6. By using the software, you are able to create plans from scratch as well as to generate escape and rescue plans or fire department plans from already existing digitized plans easily and comfortably.
The program-internal administration and display of parameterizable components as well as the use of standardized symbols guarantee an easy and comfortable creation of escape and rescue plans.
Escape Plan 2023 also allows the creation and display of complex building elements such as windows, doors and stairs. For these multi-part building elements, the specific properties can be entered conveniently and easily. According to the set properties, the component is drawn automatically.
The Escape Plan 2023 software provides comprehensive support in all areas of the creation of escape and rescue plans. For example, the application is able to automatically generate a DIN-compliant symbol legend based on the symbols used and insert it into the plan. In addition to the symbol legend, numerous symbols, rescue and fire protection signs, warning signs as well as templates for behavior boards and stamp fields can be added. Self-created objects can be conveniently integrated into the symbol catalog and are available for use in further plans at any time. PDF file with sample plans....
In addition, you have access to familiar CAD-typical features and tools such as the management of different layers, the grouping of objects, the automatic dimensioning of lines and areas as well as the import of existing floor plans from CAD applications.
- Ready for Windows 11
- German and English user interface
- Unlimited projects and plans
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Complete 2D CAD component
- Supports DIN ISO 23601, 7010 and DIN 4844-3
- Fire department plans according to DIN 14095 (overview plan, floor plan, object plan) and DIN 14034-6
- Fire department maps
- Escape and rescue plans can be created in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and Czech.
- Import of floor plans in DXF or DWG format
- Import of PDF files
- Extensive and expandable symbol library with
- Fire protection symbols
- Rescue and fire protection symbols
- Symbols according to DIN ISO 23601
- Traffic and warning signs
- Behavioral signs
- North arrows
- Stamp fields
- Fully parameterizable components such as walls, windows and stairs
- Creation of seating plans according to VStättVO/SBauVO
- Automatic creation of a symbol legend
- Multiple copy
- Generation of DIN compliant title blocks for fire department plans
- Large variety of tools and functions, such as dimensioning functions and layer management
- Templates for frames, titles, behavior panels and stamp field
- Integrated support module for efficient online help
- Floating license for network versions