PoE stands for Power-over-Ethernet: Data and power are transmitted via a cable. This means that you do not have to rely on a power socket when choosing the location for PoE-capable network devices such as IP telephones, wireless access points, ceiling cameras.
- 2 ports LAN (RJ45)
- Internal power supply unit
- Supports PoE standard 802.3af (PoE)
- Up to 15.4 W at the PoE port for powering PoE-capable devices
- Max. Cable length at PoE port: up to 100 m
- High security due to overvoltage protection